Monday, October 17, 2011

JUST MY GIRLS

Playing outside!  I moved the sandbox off my back patio!  I am thrilled to be rid of all the sand that got tracked into the house!  Greg and I would step on it and take the long walk across to the carpet to get the grainy feeling off our feet.  So that's nice! 
Her hair turned out cute that day:)

The slide is Kasidy's favorite.  She hasn't mastered the art of sliding down facing forward.  She likes to go on her side and hang onto the edge.  I'm sure that position has a safer feeling:)

This darling outfit is McKinley's new trendy look.  It's a skirt!  I know:)  She puts her head and arm through one leg and her other arm through the other.  In case you are wondering, it's called her "Dress Skirt"  So creative!  I think her pose explains enough:)  Too funny!


McKinley has also mastered the art of 'forts.'  This is her very first fort that she has built.  I think she did an amazing job!

I also finished making an art smock for McKinley and Kasidy! They love to paint!







No comments: