I can't tell you how excited our family was to celebrate the anual Daly Halloween Party! Our little family hadn't been, and they always sounded so fun and this year...WE GOT TO GO TOO!!!
The party was on Friday, October 14th.
The day started out with anticipation! McKinley kept asking if it was time to go to Grandma and Grandpas party. If she wasn't asking that she was asking when she could put on her costume! I knew we had to keep busy or I was going to go crazy with all the questions:)
To keep ourselves occupied we made cupcakes! The girls loved it! I frosted, Kasidy put on the decorative candy, and McKinley sprinkled. They loved it! I did too, but mostly loved not hearing the same questions asked over and over!
I love this picture of how excited she is and has to cover her mouth:) ps Can I listen to Monster Mash one more time:) I love it though, it reminds me of when I was a kid! It was my favorite song ever during Halloween!!!
6 o' Clock finally rolled around and we headed to the party rearin' to go! We pulled up and the first think McKinley said, was..."Get me outa here! I gota get to the party!"
We started off with fun family pictures:
Ate an amazing meal, played games:
Did Skits:
And had a wonderful time! Thank you for throwing a great and memorable party! It was so fun!!! I am glad we got to go!
January
11 years ago

1 comment:
But you really missed Casper's First Ward party, too, right? :) Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment