Wednesday, February 3, 2010

6 MONTHS

So here they are...the much anticipated pregnancy pictures you've been waiting for! I was having a 'cute' day so I thought I'd take a couple snap shots:)

FRONT:

SIDE:


BACK:

'cute' means... I got out of my pajamas and brushed my hair! I really need that to be my new years resolution...To be better about getting ready in the morning. It's just that...I go swimming, and I think it's pointless to get ready to go get chlorinated. Anyway, so that's my soap box.

I can't believe I'll have two in 3 months! CRAZY!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! I know you think you are huge, but you are teeny, teeny, tiny.

Lucas and Kelsey said...

SO cute!!!!! can't wait to see her!

Unknown said...

You are so cute preggers!!! You barely look pregnant, you just look like you had a big lunch, I hope I'm that lucky :)