Friday, February 12, 2010

HEART # 8-11

McKinley and I went out of town with Greg to Rapid City! It was a lot of fun, but we fell behind on our heart activities!

We only did one activity while we were on the road, and that was decorate valentine cards for our cousins:) Maybe we'll send them:) If not it's the thought that counts! Cousins, you might just get your valentine cards in March:) She takes coloring so seriously!


It was alright that we fell behind because we made up for it... by doing 3 activities in one day:) This morning we went to my friend Holly's house and decorated heart and lip cookies...thanks for having us over!


We colored a valentine page...


And we made heart crowns! McKinley was done by that time, and wouldn't hold still long enough for me to take a picture, so obviously...I am wearing her heart crown!


This has been a fun little count down. I have two more days and 3 activities to go...we'll see if we get all three done! I had a vision of doing one activity a day but...you just can't count on life being predictable. It's been a busy week!

No comments: