She is done! I would consider her to be potty trained!!! She is not independently potty trained though because she doesn't have a little potty to sit on. This means that I need to go with her every time to help her sit on the white throne:) I'll take it!
Other than that, she's getting better about pulling her pants up and down, and knows when her body is telling her to GO! For example:
The other day she stopped herself from having an accident! She looked at me and said 'wet' Sure enough her panties were barely wet, and she stopped! I don't know about you, but I think that's amazing! Especially being pregnant, it's hard to stop:) Alright Lyndi that's enough information:)
Anyway, she ran into the potty, I put her on, and she finished the job!
GOOD GIRL!!!

4 comments:
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
yippy!!!
Wow McKinley! You are amazing! What a lucky mother you have.
Congrats to you both!! McKinley is so cute!
Post a Comment