Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HEART #3

Tonight after spaghetti, we decorated heart cakes! Greg was even home to enjoy the fun! I put too much cake batter in the molds, so they don't look too much like hearts, but they tasted great! Kinley was so excited to see the sprinkles and kept exclaiming... "Opened!"

There were no worries with messes, cause she had to jump in the tub after anyway:) Just strip her down, and let her make a mess!

Real quick:) Greg, who is practically perfect in every way, had a slip of the tongue tonight!

Greg, "So, am I going to clean her up?"

Me, "Ya...that's not a problem is it?" I looked at him, like what's the big deal?

Greg, "You just do it so much better than me!"

I burst out laughing!

Me, "Thanks for the complement, but this will be a great opportunity for you to learn how to be as great as I am when it comes to cleaning up our children."

Silly man! Doesn't he know that comments like that just gives him more work:) I think he just wanted to sit and scrape the cake batter out of the pan. Really though, who can blame him! If there weren't raw eggs in it, I'd be there in a heart beat:)






SO YUMMY!

No comments: