Thursday, June 24, 2010

MELT MY HEART

Kasidy has started to COO and SMILE!!! She is so willing to smile whenever you ask for one! It makes my job as a mom that much easier! When I am about to go crazy Kasidy will look at me and smile. It makes the spit-up all over my neck feel like it's not even there:) She is a doll!

This first picture is what I get most of the time:) I LOVE IT! The big eyes and cute mouth make me laugh!




ISN'T SHE SO CUTE!!! I CAN'T HELP BUT SMILE TOO WHEN I LOOK AT THESE PICS!

I am such a lucky mom!!! I just want to shout it from the roof tops!!! I LOVE MY LITTLE FAMILY!

2 comments:

Danica said...

Oh I love that smile!!! I can't wait to see her again.

Anonymous said...

So fun! Audrey smiles the same way-her whole face lights up. So cute!!!