I'm so happy to be starting my preschool!!! This has been my dream for a long time. I received my Elementary Education Teaching Degree from Utah State University in 2005. I later certified in Early Childhood Development. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach preschool for 2 years before I became a mom. I've been busy teaching my family for the past 9 years and now I get to start teaching your kiddos. I couldn't be more thrilled!
2 comments:
very cute, can't believe how big the baby has gotten. If you need anything I am only a text away. =)
I thought I'd comment on all your post here :)
I love when you can finally get smiles on camera! Good job.
That's awesome you taught yourself how to crochet. And free pictures? Definitely worth learning a new skill.
Good job on your acting debut, Greg. That costume is amazing.
Post a Comment