Thursday, June 24, 2010

SWING

Our swing broke! I thought I was going to go crazy! I didn't realize, until it broke, how much I depended on it! Kasidy loves the swing, and I love that she loves it! That way I can get lunch and dinner made and take care of McKinley's needs:)

So Greg jumped onto the computer (He loves consumer reports and had to read up on the latest swings) looking for good swings we could buy, and I decided that it was going to be okay until we got a new one home! I lasted only one day! I was on the phone with my friend Kelsey the next morning asking to borrow her swing for a little while, while Greg finds the best possible swing out there:)

Thank you Kelsey! It's been wonderful!

Here are some pics of my baby girl:) She loves to look at herself in the mirror! It's so cute!


3 comments:

Danica said...

We have that exact same swing!!! We got it for Aliyah. I love how soft the lamb is. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your swing-they can sure make life a lot easier. I'm glad you found one to use-you are welcome to ours as well. Audrey has decided she doesn't want to be in it anymore! :(

Lucas and Kelsey said...

Lyndi I don't want it back until I have the baby! Enjoy it...put it to good work!