Monday, June 7, 2010

SLEEPY?

McKinley and I were having a great conversation over lunch about Disney characters and things that interest a two year old. As I went along making my sandwich, while she ate hers, it got really quiet. I turned to see what she was doing and she had fallen asleep with her sandwich in her hand! It happened so fast! I didn't even know she was tired! SO CUTE!

I don't know why she was so tired. It was only noon. I guess she just needs to catch up on all those midnight potty breaks.

Yes, she is still in her pj's. I have a newborn!!! :)



4 comments:

Emilie said...

FUNNY!

Elder and Sister Longhurst said...

Good job on the pj's at noon, and enjoying the moment!

Holly said...

I so love it!! my boys used to do that, oh how I miss is it. Hope you are doing well if you need anything please let me know.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! Too cute! Glad you got pics! Hope you get some sleep soon! ;)