Tuesday, August 3, 2010

JULY 8-11

YEA! IT'S BEAR LAKE TIME!

This is one of our favorite trips to take! We love to go boating and be with family! McKinley went water skiing with Greg for the first time! We would have done it last year, but we were all throwing up:)

McKinley did awesome! She was only nervous when she got in the water cause it was SOOOOO COLD:) When she got up, she loved it. She didn't want to be done! Way to go big girl! You are so cute!





McKinley enjoying the lake


McKinley @ the beach


Kasidy's first time on a boat! She did better than any baby I've ever seen in those life jackets! She was a great baby! I love her little squished face in the life jacket:) So cute!


Silly Daddy and Grandpa Jim


Thanks for the fun trip!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

man... I need to join your families, you guys are always doing fun things.