Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MATCHING

One of the reasons I was so excited to have another girl was so I could match their outfits! Its a silly reason to want a girl, but its kinda true:) I remember growing up, I had a watermelon outfit (even had shoes that matched!) and my sister Jayne had one too! I loved wearing them together! Silly yes, but fun.

So when my friend Nancy gave me these two adorable outfits I was so excited!!! (Thanks Nancy!) My girls got to match for the first time! They are for the 4th of July, but I never got around to taking their pictures. Kasidy has almost outgrown hers (So sad) so I changed them into the cloths just for the pictures. I know I would have been mad at myself if I didn't take a picture of their first matching outfits!

As you can see in the first two pictures...Kasidy is finding her hands! It is so fun to watch her grow up!

And in the last picture...McKinley smiled!!! It is so hard to get her to look at the camera, but she did...and she smiled! I love you Kinners! Good Job!





I say this all the time, but I can't believe how lucky I am to be their mom!!! They are so adorable!

4 comments:

Jed, Erin, Kate & Paige said...

So cute! I want another girl too, just to dress them together :) Lucky you!

Emilie said...

That's the kind of matching I like...where it matches but it's not matchy-matchy ya' know.

Darling.

Holly said...

Very cute!!!

Danica said...

I love matching my girls! It's tons of fun!