Here are two of my greatest blessings! I just got them cleaned up and cozy in their pj's and had to capture the innocence of childhood! I love how they smell and feel after bath time! I want to just sit, hold and smell them all night long!
Kinley wanted to read to Kasidy:) It really brings tears to my eyes to see these two little people loving each other. I love how they are looking at each other! I hope and pray that they will grow up to be best of friends! I love you both so much!
So cute, and she's such a wonderful big sister! It's fun to keep updated on what your guys are up to, keep it up! And don't worry, I think I'll start selling the dresses on Etsy soon (Danica inspired me), send me the girls sizes :)
okay... confession: I have been blog stalking you! I promise I am not a complete stranger though. I am Greg's cousin (or second cousin, never knew how that worked exactly... but I am Paul Mower's daughter). Anyway, I just want to say that your crocheted things are SO DANG CUTE! I think the story of how you HAD to learn how to do that is so funny! I am really impressed though. Kind of inspiring! Maybe I should figure out how to do that :) Is it hard? Your girls are SO cute! You all look so great, and so happy.
Hey, shoot me over an e-mail, and I will add you to my blog list so that you can blog stalk me too (its only fair! tehehe!) My e-mail is lehnen06@hotmail.com
I'm so happy to be starting my preschool!!! This has been my dream for a long time. I received my Elementary Education Teaching Degree from Utah State University in 2005. I later certified in Early Childhood Development. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach preschool for 2 years before I became a mom. I've been busy teaching my family for the past 9 years and now I get to start teaching your kiddos. I couldn't be more thrilled!
4 comments:
So cute, and she's such a wonderful big sister! It's fun to keep updated on what your guys are up to, keep it up! And don't worry, I think I'll start selling the dresses on Etsy soon (Danica inspired me), send me the girls sizes :)
The girls are adorable!! I loved playing with them the other day at the park. Love ya!
I'm just going to comment on all the posts here :)
Those big eyes and the drool on Kasidy are to die for!
Good job on all your crocheting. I don't think you need to feel bad, it looks like you can crochet to me!
Love the new head band and diaper cover. Good job.
Too cute about McKinley planing airplane.
okay... confession: I have been blog stalking you! I promise I am not a complete stranger though. I am Greg's cousin (or second cousin, never knew how that worked exactly... but I am Paul Mower's daughter). Anyway, I just want to say that your crocheted things are SO DANG CUTE! I think the story of how you HAD to learn how to do that is so funny! I am really impressed though. Kind of inspiring! Maybe I should figure out how to do that :) Is it hard? Your girls are SO cute! You all look so great, and so happy.
Hey, shoot me over an e-mail, and I will add you to my blog list so that you can blog stalk me too (its only fair! tehehe!) My e-mail is lehnen06@hotmail.com
Post a Comment