Tuesday, October 19, 2010

THE BIG 30!

Greg turned 30 this year!  What better way to celebrate than have a surprise party!  I told Greg that I was throwing a purse party for my friend Jina that night so he wouldn't be surprised when he came home to see a bunch of cars.  That night he was also helping a family from our ward move.  (We Miss You Annie!)  While he was at the move, I was able to run around the house like a crazy lady trying to get things set up. 
(Thanks Jaime K and Jaime W for your help!  Eric you were such a great sport too!) 
People started to show and Greg wasn't coming home!  WHERE WAS HE! He said he wouldn't take that long!  I had my friend Jaime K call her husband to send him home.  James said he was trying to get him to leave, but that I was just throwing a purse party so he didn't want to come home!:)
I called him right away to have him come help me with the girls!  Kids are a nice backup plan for things like this!  He finally came home and was genuinely surprised!  It was a fun night thanks to all our friends!  Thanks everyone for coming!
The cake: Yes there are even 30 cupcakes, it's not just in the shape of a 30.  (Way easier than my BimboElla cake)
The kids table:)  Cute family Tiffany!

Candle Time:  On your mark, Get Set

Go
Almost!  Hope your wish still comes true!:)
What a cute dad!
We love you Greg!  We are so grateful to have you in our lives!

No comments: