Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CEREAL TIME

Kasidy got her first taste of cereal this month!  She HATES it!  As soon as it goes in her mouth it comes right back out again!  She is doing better now, but in order for her to eat we need to distract her with singing!  Kinley loves the singing part!  It involves the whole family!  So while she still makes a huge mess, at least some of it is getting into her tummy!  Thank you for being such a good girl, cause you are not a good eater!  I am a little worried when I try to wean her and she needs to go on a bottle.  It's going to be tough!

 I gave up on having a bib, and just got her naked.  So much easier!
 LOVE THE DROOL!
 At least she is happy about hating it!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, look at that cute little girl! Can't wait to see her grow up lots closer.