skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Daly Dish

Pages

  • Home
  • McKinley
  • Kasidy
  • Paisley
  • Miracle Journal

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

INDEPENDENCE ROCK!

We took our girls to Independence Rock on September 18th! We thought it would be good to go since we've never been! It really is amazing! It was so neat to see all the names carved into the rock, to think about the people who were there,, and all the stories behind the names. I am glad we went!
 








Posted by Lyndi Daly at 2:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

New Background

Our Girls

Our Girls
McKinley and Kasidy

Family and Friends Blogs

  • Anne and Mike Anderson
    January
    11 years ago
  • Danica and Jeremy
  • Denise and Paul
  • Emilie and Kevin
    Sanders turns 7!
    10 years ago
  • G-ma Candace and G-pa Jim
    Maybe just maybe it is time for me to post on my blog. DO YOU THINK?
    13 years ago
  • G-ma Janice
    15 years ago
  • Hillary and Cody
    14 years ago
  • Holly Thatcher
    May 2015
    11 years ago
  • Jaime and James Killpack
    Grant’s Birthday
    3 years ago
  • Jake and Brianna
  • Jed, Erin and Kate
    Halloween 2014
    11 years ago
  • Kade and Katie
  • Kristin, Telly & Macee
    Happy birthday Griffin!!
    12 years ago
  • Landon and Amy
    Life Between Summers..
    13 years ago
  • Mystie and Scotty
    Oliver's Birthday Bonanza, Part Two
    12 years ago
  • Skye and Bracken
    Science Fair
    12 years ago
  • Skye and Matt
    BBQin with friends
    10 years ago
  • Sue and Michael Reese
    11 years ago
  • Teresa and Stock
  • Tiffany Ross
    Happy (Late) Valentine's Day
    15 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (60)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (92)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (13)
      • HALLOWEEN FUN
      • 6 MONTHS
      • GRANDMA SUE
      • NOT YET
      • BEAUTY PARLOR
      • FUN WITH DAD
      • YES THE RUMORS ARE TRUE!
      • INDEPENDENCE ROCK!
      • LESSONS TO LEARN
      • CEREAL TIME
      • THE BIG 30!
      • YELLOWSTONE OR BUST
      • Bobblehead "That's what I like about you" Amy Greg...
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (53)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)

About Me

My photo
Lyndi Daly
I'm so happy to be starting my preschool!!! This has been my dream for a long time. I received my Elementary Education Teaching Degree from Utah State University in 2005. I later certified in Early Childhood Development. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach preschool for 2 years before I became a mom. I've been busy teaching my family for the past 9 years and now I get to start teaching your kiddos. I couldn't be more thrilled!
View my complete profile