I have wanted to sit down and write these wonderful words for awhile, but things have prevented me from visiting my computer. So here is a big shout out of joy...WE ARE MOVING BACK TO UTAH!!!
The emotions that I feel are so jumbled! I can't wait to be closer to family, but at the same time, a part of my heart has been taken knowing that I am also leaving my family here in Casper!
We moved to Casper on February 6, 2006. I would never have known that almost 5 years from that day I would be so sad to leave! Greg and I have made this our home, brought two beautiful girls to the world here, and have made eternal friends.
We will miss this wonderful place. We will miss you all in Casper!
On to the next chapter in our lives, and house hunting!
Our wonderful home...
January
11 years ago

2 comments:
I am so excited for you. I can't wait until the day I can say those words. We will miss you!! thank goodness for computers so we can still keep in touch. Love you guys tons!
Can't wait to have your cute family closer!
Post a Comment