Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GRANDMA SUE

My mom and sisters, Lacey and Shaye, came to visit us
October 14-16! 
We loved having you guys come!!! 
My mom brought the girls matching outfits! 
I just had to post a few pics of our photo shoot! 
Little kids make me laugh!  
 Love the face Kinley!
 "Picture time is easier if I hold her ear." 
Huh...I never would have thought of that!
 Kasidy's face makes me laugh..."Are we really doing this?"
 So cute!  That is Kasidy's growling face...yes she was growling while we were taking pictures.  
McKinley kept saying "Boo, I'm a ghost!" 
 McKinley couldn't stop squishing Kasidy with hugs and kisses!
 Kasidy loves McKinley so much!
 I don't know what was going on, but they were mesmerized with something dad was doing!
I love their big blue eyes!  Thanks to Daddy!  Good job Greg!
I love you girls!  Thanks for coming to live at our home!
Thanks Grandma Sue for the cute outfits!

No comments: