Friday, February 12, 2010

BELIEVE IT!

Today, February 12, 2010, Greg and I bought A NEW CAR!!!



I know this may be coming as a shock to some of you, but not to us! We've been thinking about getting a new car now for over a year!

On Saturday we test drove an Acadia, and decided that was the car for us, but we wanted to find one used to save a little money.

Sunday we found only one used Acadia for sale in Casper.

Monday we went and looked at it, drove it, and put a deposit on it so they'd hold it for us while we were in Rapid City.

Today (Friday) we brought home our new 2008 Diamond White Acadia!

So even though we had been thinking about this for a year, the process actually happened really fast! I know that it was meant to be! We knew what we wanted, but we didn't want to pay full price, and there she was, only one, that had everything and MORE of what we wanted!

We feel so blessed!

The Blue Chrysler Sybring in the picture has also been a huge blessing in our lives! I was sad to see it go. My grandfather gave us that car which has blessed our lives so much! We were able to save up for our Acadia because we didn't have any car payments to make! Thank you papa and grams for blessing our lives with the wonderful Sybring!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! new car, fun fun.

Danica said...

Wow!!! We love the Acadias also. Jeremy thought that was what he wanted for a long time. What a great car!! I can't wait to see it!

Emilie said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

Holly said...

How fun!!!! Congratulations!