Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HALLOWEEN FUN

We went to the Rec Center for a Free Halloween Carnival on Saturday!  Kinley liked it after awhile, but when we first got there she kept asking us if we could go home!  After playing a few games she started to enjoy herself!  She even liked going into the Haunted Locker Room.  SPOOKY:) 

Kasidy just got held, looked around, and was the cutest pumpkin there!

It was fun to put the girls in their costumes!  I love that when I put it on McKinley she always says she is a Princess Ghost!  I love my girls!!!

 The duck pond!
 Dirty sock drop?
 Ball Roller.  McKinley didn't have any problem getting the balls in the bucket...
She'd walk right past the line and drop it in the bucket! 
What a pro!  So cute!


More Halloween to come this Friday! 
It's fun that they get to wear the costumes more than once!


2 comments:

Holly said...

The girls are so so CUTE!!!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I LOVED everybody's hats. Oober cuteness!