Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DISNEY

What a fun day!  We were able to go see Disney on Ice today (March 12, 2011)!!!  Thank you Grandma Candace!!!  McKinley dressed up like Rupunzel and loved her dress!  She was so excited to wear it!  Kasidy was Cinderella, and looked like a pirate when we put on her blue head band:)  she looked adorable!  They were darling!  They both did a great job watching the show...

McKinley was mesmerized with everything that happened!  She hardley took her eyes off the show except to make sure I was watching and to let me know she saw new characters when they made it onto the ice.  Greg and I laugh that she was having fun because..."She has her excited face on."  Which means she just looks so serious.  Even as a baby when she has fun she doesn't crack a smile.  Silly girl!  It was fun to see her glued to the show and dance in her seat.

Kasidy was enthrawled for a long time as well!  I was surprized with how well she did for a 10mo old.    She didn't have any problems until the end of the second part, but was fine when I brought out the puffs!  Her eyes would get big at certain parts and she even clapped when she liked a certain part!

What a fun day!

ps Greg and I now want to plan a trip to Disney Land!  We love Disney!

1 comment:

Holly said...

How fun! the girls look so dang cute! I love Disney also.. :) Love you!