Tuesday, May 17, 2011

IT'S PRETTY MUCH A BLUR

 Alright...as you can tell from the last two posts, I am trying to catch up.  I don't like that they aren't in order, but it's okay, at least I am getting it done!  It's a bit of a blur but that's how my life felt when we first moved here, so it's spot on!

So these pictures are of when Greg and I first moved to Utah in our little apartment in Midvale!  Those were great times:)  I am so glad that we were able to have that little apartment to help ease our way back home.  It was fun to live there, but fun to move out too!  So here ya go...Pics of our short two months in Midvale (November 22, 2010 to January 22, 2011)

McKinley decided to get into my mascara!  I love that she knew where to put it!  If you look close you can see the pretty lip gloss too!  I thought giving her her own make-up for Christmas would keep her out!  I was wrong:)
Gotta love those baby cookies!

More Dress-up! She is going to love those pictures someday!:)
After we put the girls to bed one night they went right to sleep, or so we thought.  A little while later we heard soft rustling and we found ALL THE TOYS in Kasidy's pack n' play!  It was so funny that Kasidy was alright with it!  Usually she wants to sleep, but that night she obviously wanted to play!




McKinley's first hair cut!!!  WOW!  It made such a difference!  Just a cute story to go with this...the new Disney movie Rapunzel is McKinley's favorite right now.  We have been to the theatre twice to see it.  Anyway I told McKinley not to worry, that it wouldn't hurt, and she just said, "Mom, it's okay if my hair turns brown."  What a brave girl!!!  In the movie when Rapunzel's hair gets cut it turns brown and that's what McKinley thought would happen to her!!!  It's amazing how real they think those movies are!  I was worried that her curls would be gone, and she was okay if it turned more brown!  Well, she did a great job!  She sat still and was excited to see the finished product!  
BEFORE:
DURING:
AFTER:
She LOVED IT!  She kept touching it and saying that it was so perfect!  I am so glad she likes it!  I love it too!  Her hair stayed the same color and she kept the curl!

Just playing with our new Christmas toys.  I got the girls dressed and thought I would document it for proof that we don't always wear our pj's!

Play date at Jaynes!  Cute cousins!

Party for Grandpa Jim!  We hate to see him go, but love it when he comes home!  We love you Grandpa!!!

Baking a heart cake with Grandma!  Cute kids!

Cute cousins!  I could not get them to look away from the TV for anything!!!  So Funny!


This is when we went with Greg down to St. George.  The girls loved the wagon and had to take rides. We stayed in a condo and later found out the guy we rented from is in my moms ward!  Small World!  I loved staying there!  It was so much nicer to have space instead of being in a little hotel room!

 
McKinley playing beauty parlor with her Disney Princesses. 
Do you see the rubber bands in their hair?  What an imagination!!!
Snowmobiling at Bear Lake!

No comments: