We got new car seats May 13!!! McKinley was so excited! She chose it all by herself and I think she did a great job! Kasidy was done being in the baby carrier and loves facing forward! It's great to see both their beautiful faces when I turn around in the car!
We are glad McKinley has graduated the old car seat because the way it made her sit she would kick our seats. Now with this new one her legs are not propped up, but down like a regular chair! It is great not having her kick the seat!!!
Kasidy loves to look out the window now, and she dances more, and can hand toys back and forth to McKinley! It's great having them both forward facing!!!
They grow so fast!!! (I wish the pics worked better! I don't know why I can't get McKinley's photo to rotate! O-well at least it loaded:)

1 comment:
love the forward switch!! best times!!!
Post a Comment