Happy Birthday little girl! You had such a fun birthday! We celebrated on your day April 25! It doesn't seem like it's already been a year! I remember having you like it was yesterday! We went to the hospital and I was only dilated to a 2 (I knew that would happen) so I ran stairs for an hour! When I went back I was at a 4 and they admitted me to the hospital! After being there for only about 5 hours it was time to have you come! Come you did..only two pushes!!! I got to hold you right away! I couldn't believe how much I already loved you!!! We are so lucky to have you in our family!
To celebrate your day I made an umbrella with a raindrop cake! I thought that would be appropriate since your birthday is in April!!! It was also appropriate since there was a huge hail storm just as the party started!!! You loved your cake and all your gifts! Thank you everyone for being so generous!
Kasidy smiled as she opened all her surprises it was fun!
Then it was cake time!!! She was very dainty at first and would only use one finger, but then Greg helped her take a big bite. It was a mess from there! She even shared with Grandma Sue and Grams!
Thank you for being in our family Kasidy!!! We love you so much!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment