Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

NO WAY!!! NO WAY!!!  CAN THIS REALLY BE HAPPENING?!?!?!?!?

I am officially caught up with my blog!!!  Wait hold on...


K I'm back, I just had to get up and do a HAPPY DANCE!!!


Can I just tell you how much better I am starting to feel (emotionally that is)?  I have organized my house to where I don't stress about it anymore, the laundry is done, the kids are happy, McKinley has some cute friends, the bills are paid...the list could go on and on!!!  I am finally getting there!!!  After 5 months of crazy land I am starting to get my life in order and it feels WONDERFUL!!!

I am to the point that I can blog!  I can do some projects (I am currently working on a new growth chart for the girls)! I can play with my kids and not think about the 'list' of things I need to be doing!!!  I can get out of bed because I am not dreading the day living in BOX LAND!  I AM SO HAPPY!!!

Now I am not saying that my life is perfect or that it will stay this organized, but I am saying that my life at this exact moment IS perfect, and that I am organized RIGHT NOW!  Hopefully it will stay like this for a long time, but it's life and things can change with a blink of an eye.  I am just saying that I am finally starting to feel at home!!!  The huge weight that I have been dealing with (Because I am type A. organize. clean. lady) is going away and it is STUPENDOUS!!!

I am off to do some more happy dances!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Holly said...

Happy dancing with you!!!

Jaime said...

Glad you got caught up! Kasidy is huge! She looks like a different baby! Had fun reading your posts, it inspires me to catch up on mine. Miss you tons!!!! Casper isn't the same without you!